For those who are searching on the internet for some best honeymoon destination in the world, then you have definitely landed on the right page. After getting married with your beloved, you will definitely want to spend some alone time with him/her.
All you can think of now is to make you are beloved feel special and give him/her all your attention. And what you could is to take him/her to an exotic location.
Whether running around beaches or just a delicious meal by the sunset, you will have the best experiences of your life in these following exotic honeymoon destinations.
It is the confluence of cultures and cuisine from France, Germany, and Italy. Thus it is the perfect world-in-a-scoop travel destination. Apart from this, Switzerland is blessed with the unspoiled beauty of the Alps.
Also, the vibrant city life in places like Zurich is always an icing on a cake. Adding to this list is the vast expanse of wildlife and bird sanctuaries in Switzerland that guarantee a perfect package for any honeymoon holiday on earth.
- Best time to visit :
In summer the best time is April-May for the winter the suitable time is December to March
- Why visit:
Honeymoon becomes blissful when you visit this place on Earth – Switzerland. This country is filled with enchanting valleys, ethereal mountains, and enthralling water bodies.
- How to reach:
Air – the best way to reach Switzerland from most places in the world. Geneva International Airport has a maximum number of flights from all over the world.
Zurich Airport is the second airport in Swiss lands. Both these airports have got frequent flights from Australia, Europe, Asia, Africa and America(s).
- What to do – Following are some of the exotic locations in Switzerland
Rest around the turquoise blue waters of the lake, roam around hand in hand amidst the stunning serenity of car-free town, pose by the numerous fountains and explore historical mountains.
Zurich is the cultural hub to explore the numerous museums, splurge and art cafes over the local cuisine.
Get into adventure sports like snowboarding, skiing, and paragliding; lose yourselves in the dumbfounding beauty of the Alps as you board the best of the railways in the world with your sweetheart.
2.Bora Bora, French Polynesia
It is popularly known for the playground for the rich and famous that offers soaring volcanic peaks, white sandy beaches, lush greenery, and water activities through the coral reefs.
It's chic beaches and quaint and lavish resorts are everything a couple would look forward to on their ideal honeymoon.
- Why to visit :
Stuffed with coral reef fishing, picturesque mountains, colorful fishes and crystal clear waters this place is the dream fantasy of every couple.
- Best time to visit:
November and April
- How To Reach:
Getting to Bora Bora from India is not difficult. And it is, however, a costly affair. Bora Bora and Tahiti are well connected to the world with an extensive network of cruise liners and flights.
- What to do :
Tower to the Mount Otemanu by hiring a helicopter or alternatively take a tour to the neighboring islands. Some of the cool places where you can visit:
1.Vaitape: It is the main town and wharf of the island, and is a popular tourist attraction of Bora Bora. You will find a post office, a bank, a Protestant church, cafes, and a few shops.
2.Mount Otemanu: It is the two extinct volcanoes at the center of the island. Be it for a dramatic photo or an adventure, Mount Otemanu has a lot of things to offer.
3.Matira Beach: It is the only public access beach in Bora Bora. The white sand stretches and the crystal clear water have added to the beauty of this Bora Bora tourist attraction.
Paris a romantic city that will make you fall head over heels again for your special someone or a city that makes for the most gorgeous backdrop for the heartfelt confessions?
Regardless of how we describe it, you know that when it’s honeymoon, it’s Paris! This is due to the famous Eiffel Tower, the city’s charming culture,
The Louvre, and more, that it stays to be an eternal haven of romance. Also, having a honeymoon in Paris is always a good idea.
- Why visit :
Paris is a great romantic place on Earth, Paris consists of art, architecture and offers delicious food, and this is what that makes this place so special.
- Best time to visit :
It is from June to August
- What to do :
Sightseeing tour can take you to Musee d’Orsay, Louvre Eiffel Tower, and many other places, but don’t miss visit Pont des Art bridge.Following are some of the cool places you must explore:
1. The Louvre
It is a place you must visit on your honeymoon to Paris. Not only it is one of the largest museums in the world, but one of the best places to visit in Paris.
Its beauty lies in its architecture and the variety of artwork displayed in their every nook and corner.
- Time: Open every day (except Tuesday) from 9AM to 6PM.
- Cost: The entry ticket costs is €9 or INR 620
- How To Reach: You can opt for the RER C train from the Orly Airport, and get down to the Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame. From there, walk to the Saint-Michel and then opt bus no. 27.
2. Temple Of Love
This famous temple stands on the little island made of two branches of a river, in the middle of the irresistible beauty of the Versailles field.
- Time: You can get into the temple at any time of the day, visiting it in the evening will only make your experience more romantic.
- Cost: There are no entry charges.
- How To Reach: The temple can be reached by taking a romantic boat ride from Lac Daumesnil and the lake on which the temple is situated.
Thanks to the magic of this place, a visit to here is one of the best ways to ignite a spark in your relationship.
- Time: The park opens from 10 AM to 10 PM.
- Cost: The minimum charges are from €49 or INR 3,380.
- How To Reach: Take an RER A train from the city to reach this place in 35 minutes.
Honeymoon in Venice can be like a scene straight out of a storybook. These stunning collection of islands nestled atop the Venetian Lagoon is magical in its culture, history, and beauty.
Across the six boroughs of Venice are tons of attractions, shops, restaurants, and museums that are yours for the taking with this three-day honeymoon itinerary to help guide your time in the City of Water
- Why to visit: Italy is one of the favorites of honeymooners ever since ages. The historical buildings and Gondola rides are what every newlywed will long for.
- Best time to visit : June to August
- What to do :You can enjoy the true scale of Basilica di San Marco domes take a leisure stroll at Palazzo Ducale or escape for a boat ride and explore the nearby spoiled islands.Below are some of the best places :
Striking an exquisite old-world charm that impresses each traveler in no time, Ponte di Rialto forms the heart of Venice indeed.
Being a natural channel, and the main waterway to the city, the Grand Canal is the prime corridor of Venice which can be best explored by the vaporetti, a motoscafi, or the normal water taxis.
3.Lido di Venezia
Stretching till 11 kilometers in the northern region of Venice, Lido di Venezia is a beautiful stretch of sandbar which also serves as home to more than twenty thousand locals.
Set to the heart of the Atlantic Ocean, one can stay assured of having a spectacular time in any of the 700 islands & above in the Bahamas.
- Why to visit: The Harbour Island of the Bahamas is one of the major reasons. Couples get to see the pink sand paradise over here, and not to forget it is the favorite place of many well-known figures.
- Best time to visit : November - mid-April is perfect for honeymooners
- What to do : See the glimpse of the pink sands and settle to have a view of three miles stretched sand filled turquoise water, then jump for an open-air lunch, flowy caftan shopping, and get into the India Hicks sugar mill trading shopping.Some of the best places in Bahamas are:
1. Nassau Island
Being the most famous port in the Caribbean Islands, it is the much-famed capital of Bahamas which strikes a perfect balance between a tropical paradise and a bustling metropolitan.
2. Paradise Island
Forming the most crucial part of the Lucayan archipelago, it is yet another famous destination amidst the popular Bahamian islands.
3.Grand Bahama Island
It is a known fact that the Bahamas accommodates all the best beaches but there is a lot more than what meets the eye when it comes to the Grand Bahama Island.
4. Duty-free Shopping At Nassau Straw Market
For couples who’re looking forward to a splurge on shopping therapy, Nassau Bay Street area is the place to be.
From art galleries, and crafts shop, to shopping for souvenirs, electronics, perfumes, and that much-needed bling, duty-free shopping is a major crowd puller at Nassau Island.
Hawaii is one of the best honeymoon locations in the world, and there is no mystery behind it, breathtaking scenery, the beautiful beaches, it is a Pacific paradise in short
- Best time to visit:
Any of the month April, May, September, October
- What to do:
Hawaii offers for visit and enjoy Hawaii, horseback riding, luaus, snorkeling and also be ready for Hawaii adventure
The skinny “7” shaped barrier was once a great hit for drowned shores, capsized boats and destroyed storefronts but now this place is famous for golf,beaches, and nightlife.
- Best time to visit: December - April
- What to do: Main things to do over here is to visit the beaches and enjoy the nightlife, but then again there are many other things to do like visiting Chichen Itza, turtle farms, and show your hands at the Cancun golf club
Tanzania is undoubtedly one of the very destinations for Honeymoon. It has everything for a safari and beach honeymoon - the fantastic Indian Ocean havens a short flight away from amazing parks with plenty of big five and predator action.
- When to visit Tanzania Safari and Beach Honeymoon
Tanzania is located in the tropics so that you can expect temperatures of 25°C and above throughout the year.
It is possible to visit all year round, but April and May is the time when East Africa gets its heavy rains.
- What to do:
Check for a safari tour, visit the wildlife, go to the parks opt for tented camps, and reserves or go for trekking at Kilimanjaro.