Honeymoon, a very special occasion for couples where they tend to have some privacy straight from the world, visit a place where no one knows them, where they can vanish their wedding fatigue, where they can enjoy the company of each other, where they can express their love just like they want.
Nowadays, honeymoon destinations matters a lot in a marriage. There are many countries to visit but the beaches are most alluring to honeymoon couples. White sand beaches, waving palm trees, clear blue sky and turquoise water refreshes the mind of couples and let them enjoy the love time.
Here is the list of 10 best beach honeymoon destinations which you can consider for your honeymoon.
1. Tahiti, French Polynesia
The beach Tahiti among the other 115 neighbor beaches is a place in French Polynesia which can give you the perfect time for honeymoon. The black sand beaches, Crystal clear water along with fascinating sea creatures, luxurious resorts encircles this beach.
You can also explore the capital Papeete which is full of delicious delicacies, shopping markets & nightlife. Don’t forget to taste the delicious sea food cuisines offered there.
Things to do:
· Join a PADI school for having underwater diving experience with your partner.
· Hop on a charter boat to have a guided tour to other neighboring beaches and best scuba spots nearby.
· Swim with the aquatic creatures like sea turtles, harmless sharks, candy-colored fishes etc. along the shores.
Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort & Spa is the most famous. Price starts from INR 30,000 for couples.
2. Bali, Indonesia
The ‘isle of Gods’ is the name given to this place due to the immense beauty and spiritual connections of these Indonesian island. It’s the most popular choice among the couples in Asia to spend their precious time.
The beaches are some of the best in the world; the luxury felt here is immense. There are water villas, cottage on the shores, Balinese spa and massage, ancient temples to explore which make this island the paradise for honeymoon couples to celebrate their love.
Things to do
· Visit the Karma Kandara Resort and have a romantic Cliff side Dinner.
· Take a helicopter tour of the island and witness the beauty and volcano.
· Hike to the holy spring of Tampaksiring.
· Visit the temple of Uluwatu located on a cliff top and carved out of black coral.
The Seminyak beach Resort and Spa is the most famous. The price starts from INR 20,000 for couples.
3. Maui, Hawaii
Hawaii is one of the best options for couples to spend their honeymoon at and Maui is the best beach among the 125 other. The beach is filled with forests and landscapes anyone can’t forget for their life. If you are an adventurous type of couple then for sure this is the best place as it has the largest dormant volcano in the world.
It has a lot of factors for your love to blossom like sunny shores, lush valleys, swanky restaurants, luxurious resorts etc. Try the diverse cuisine menu from beach restaurants and have a perfect candle light dinner in the nature.
Things to do
· Go for a road trip to Hana and witness the most surreal landscape you’ll ever see.
· Go snorkeling under the water with your partner to explore new things.
· Take a helicopter tour to witness the beauty and world’s largest dormant volcano.
The Travaasa Hana is the most famous and is located on the shores. The price starts from INR 65,000 for couples.
4. Goa, India
One of the best beach in India and probably the cheapest in world, Goa is a place full of romance and love. With over 50 beaches filled with the warmth of Arabian Sea, the rich experience in Goa under a good budget is the best option for a couple to spend their honeymoon.
The beaches are full of shacks and restaurants offering delicious seafood and drinks. Spend some time with your mate under the bright sun tanning and at the night with a candle light dinner right on the beach or a cruise.
Things to do
· Enjoy the water sports in much cheaper amount as compared to other beaches.
· Trek with your partner to the Dudhsagar waterfalls.
· Book a sunset Dinner cruise in the Mandovi cruise and sail over the beautiful river with a landscape view and romantic mood.
The Lalit Golf & Spa resort, Goa is the most famous. The price starts from INR 8,000 for couples.
5. Maldives, South Asia
Maldives is a paradise for people who want to enjoy the beach life. Over 1000 of coral islands are present there and many beaches are beautiful enough for a couple to relax and enjoy their romantic time. The lush green forests, turquoise lagoons, surfing, sea foods are specialty of Maldives.
The most interesting of all is the private beaches with villas for couples on Nika Islands. Spend your time gazing the sunset reflecting from the blue ocean water on your own beach with your life partner. That’s the most romantic moment you can think of.
Things to do
· Take a helicopter trip over the Islands and explore the coral reef covered underwater volcano from above.
· Indulge in scuba diving or snorkeling in the ocean water.
· Arrange a candle light dinner on your own private beach.
The Dusit Thani, Maldives is the most famous. The price starts from INR 38,000 for couples.
6. Langkawi, Malaysia
The archipelago of 104 beaches in Malaysia, Langkawi is a dream and best destination for honeymoon couples. The uninhabited beach is on the acme of its beauty and is a treat and opportunity to take fair of it.
The silver sand, sun kissed shores, beautiful sunsets, marine world, cuisines, tropical forests, palm infused beaches will take out the most of your day. Enjoying these things with your other half will be the most romantic thing to do.
Things to do
· Visit the Langkawi sky bridge and witness the beautiful landscape from there.
· Visit the Telaga Tujuh waterfalls, a beautiful waterfall with least crowd to enjoy your intimate times.
· Take a cable car ride to savor the scenic beauty of this untouched gem.
The Casa Del Mar, Langkawi is the most famous. The price starts from INR 15,000 for couples.
7. Ibiza, Spain
If you are more of an adjusting couples, then enjoy your honeymoon on the beaches of Ibiza and blend with the crowd to enjoy the best time of your life. The beaches are amazing for honeymoon. The day and night have two different pictures to enjoy and explore.
Steal some private moment while exploring the city and art and nightlife of Ibiza. The partying culture is immense there, so if you want to name a night wild then surely try it with your partner to have some wild memories.
Things to do
· Trek with your partner to the hanging waterfalls and witness the magic of nature.
· Meteor showers are frequent in Ibiza, so just lay over the beach at night with your partner and wait for it.
· Go for water sports, kayaking and hammock ride with your girl.
The grand palladium palace Ibiza resort & spa is the most famous. The price starts from INR 21,000 for couples.
The untouched beauty of Fiji is really a paradise for honeymoon couples. The place is not easy to reach as it’s located in the South Pacific Ocean with an archipelago of 300 other beaches. It supplies the entire requirement for a honeymoon.
You can live under a thatched roof, explore different beaches, enjoy the South Pacific Ocean waters, and enjoy bird watching, trek and hike in Fiji to make your relaxing and exploring.
Things to do
· Gift you woman a pearl of black pearls which are very rare and found in Fiji.
· Explore the volcanic archipelagos Mamanuca Islands & Yasawas to see the creation of nature.
· Live under a thatched roof and spend the night with a candle light dinner in it.
The Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Islandis the most famous. The price starts from INR 19,000 for couples.
9. Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Titled as the world’s best island, Bora Bora is the perfect destination for honeymoon couples. The Bora Bora Island is equipped with luxurious resorts and beaches. The reef ringed motus Islet is the event of landscapes which could be experienced from the skies too.
You can get a hanging Bungalow right over the ocean and witness the turquoise water sparkling with the first sunlight in the morning till the sunset. The white sand, coral fringed lagoons are some of the specialty of this place.
Things to do
· Gift you woman a pearl of black pearls which are very rare and found in these oceans.
· Gaze the stars at night reflecting from the crystal clear water shining everywhere under nightlight.
· Trek the Mount Otemanu with your partner to have some adventure and witness the mesmerizing landscapes from the top.
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is the most famous resort. The price starts from INR 1, 00,000 for couples.
10. Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India
Referred as the most beautiful beach of Asia, Andaman & Nicobar Islands is an archipelago of over 300 islands which are covered with white sand and dotted with the nature’s masterpiece. Palm trees, mangroves, tropical rain forests are in abundance in this place and offers a pleasing view for couples.
It’s easy to island hop in Andaman & Nicobar Islands and you can enjoy some of the best experience of your life with your other half here just like on any overpriced or hyped beach.
Things to do
· Trek through the lush forest and mangroves and steal some time for romance in the green too.
· Stay at luxury resorts and give yourself and you love the best time with the services and cuisines provided.
· Relax your body with a couple spa sessions and end your day with a candle light dinner on the beach.
Havlong Island Beach Resort is the most famous resort. The price starts from INR 8,000 for couples.
So, plan your precious time with your partner with care and choose a best beach which suits your style.