These unique romantic getaways are best for the couples who value privacy and seclusion on their vacation. There are many romantic vacations to choose from.
You can watch stars at night from a private jacuzzi built on top of a lagoon or get treatments at the best spas in the world and what not.
Secluded romantic places include unique villas, beaches, tree houses, wilderness lodges, and hotels. Enjoy luxury service and private on your secluded honeymoon.
The Boatshed, New Zealand
The Boatshed is a luxury boutique hotel with panoramic views of Oneroa Bay. Couples who are planning their honeymoon in New Zealand should stay at the Lighthouse suite.
This suite is a three-story structure with spectacular ocean views. There are a lot of romantic things to do like you can your days watching sailboats. To spend a romantic evening, watch the starlit sky.
- The hotel has five designer suites and two and all of them have complete panoramic views, open fireplaces, and king size beds.
- The way to the bedroom is by circular stairs as shown in movies. Food is delivered to your doorstep.
- Internet access is provided to all the luxury suites.
- There are Boatshed suites, Bridge suite and Lighthouse suite.
- Private all-day dining at the guests' request is provided. Breakfast is included in the nightly rate.
- Rates start from around NZ$685 per night.
Things to keep in mind: Age of the guests must be 12 or older.
How to get there: You can reach there by taking a cruise from Auckland to the Waiheke island. The hotel is a 35-minute ride by fast ferry or a 10-minute ride by helicopter from Auckland.
Playa Soledad, Costalegre, Mexico
You can get as intimate as you want at this hotspot without fear of jail time. This place will surely give you as much private time as you want without any interference.
- This vanilla shoreline which is nearly two-mile-long is the private property of Las Alamandas resort.
- Guests are shuttled there via Jeep, along with two pink umbrellas, a picnic lunch, and a walkie-talkie, for summoning a ride back.
- They also deliver a pair of horses if requested by the guests in the late afternoon for a canter in the surf.
How to get there: By jeep
Hermitage Bay – Antigua
Hermitage Bay is very famous for its hospitability. Their service starts right after you land. They actually provide a personal airport attendant who whisks you past long immigration lines. As you reach your hillside cottage, just trade speedy efficiency for the art of slow living.
Things to do:
- You can start your vacation by in your private infinity pool with a sweeping Carib view.
- After that rinse off together in the outdoor shower.
- Plenty of secluded spots to snuggle.
- This resort has a capacity of only 60 guests, which means they personally take care of each guest with unmatched attention.
- Breakfasts are provided in bed which is made of organic fruits and vegetables.just place the flag in the sand and you’ll be provided with everything you want with no other couples in sight.
Moon Palace Jamaica Grande
This is the best place to spend your vacations in Jamaica. This place is paradise within paradise. This beauty will take your breath away.
- There are various options to choose between, you can either go for a suite with a panoramic view or with a view of lush gardens of the resort.
- You’ll be served the best delicacies like seafood, coffee, pastries in an open-air restaurant.
- The Grand Ballroom loud bar is the best place to party with all the locals. The amped-up property also offers a killer watersports program that includes stationary-surfing experiences and dolphin-habitat adventures.
Conrad Bora Bora Nui
There are only a few hotels in Bora Bora. All these hotels are stunning in one way or the other. The Conrad Bora Bora Nui has a plenty of living space in beautiful romantic overwater villas with spacious decks.
Things to do:
- Couples can enjoy the massage in the privacy of their villa or can get a full-service spa.
- Beautiful views.
- Large range of corals.
- These overwater Deluxe Villas have captivating and enticing views of the famous blue lagoon.
- There are Glass floor boats and other viewing panels in your villa that let you watch exotic marine life.
- Other attractions are Italian marble bathrooms, separate seating area with satellite TV, air conditioning and high-speed internet access.
Bora Bora is an amazing place to visit if you are looking for secluded honeymoon destinations.
Ultima Thule Lodge
For couples who like majestic Alaskan wilderness, Ultima Thule Lodge is the best place to visit. It is an adventure hideaway run by a family approx.100 miles from the nearest road.
Things to do:
There are many adventurous activities that include hiking, skiing and fishing, flight safaris to admire the mountains, rivers and waterfalls from the air.
- There are 5 luxurious cabins in which guests are accommodated.
- It is surrounded by mountain flowers and stunning Chitina River views. Claus family has personally handcrafted and furnished each two-bedroom cabin.
- There is a great room with large windows in the main lodge where you can relax and chat with other guests.
- Head to the wood-fired sauna to shed your all day tiredness.
- Fresh-baked bread is prepared in the Kitchen each morning. For lunch and dinner, enjoy the freshest Alaskan fish and organic vegetables from the lodge garden.
Hyatt Ziva Cancun – Mexico
Hyatt Ziva Cancun is located at the Punta Cancun, mainland Mexico’s most easterly point.
Things to do:
- Guests staying here greets the sunrise before anyone else.
- You can just splash into the three infinity pools.
- The location is covered with uncrowded sand on three sides and gives you more beach space for your buck.
- When on vacation who doesn't love to eat and the highlight of this place is its dining. From Chaya and cactus scrambled eggs at Tradewinds to ceviche and Baja-style fish tacos at sand-between-the-toes beach bar Habaneros.
- The roving food carts are also very famous among the guests that serve best street-food-inspired snacks, like churros with thick chocolate sauce, the addictive cream tequila, while beer fans gather at Tres Cervesas sports bar.
- Each master room has its own elevated horizon pool and hot tub.
Chena Hot Springs
Stay at Chena Hot Springs Resort in Alaska if you want a spectacular show featuring Aurora Borealis. The adventurous place is located in a charming community founded 100 years ago.
Things to do:
You'll be able to admire incredible ice sculptures cleverly illuminated with colorful lights at the Aurora Ice Museum which is the largest year-round ice museum in the world.
- Guests are accommodated in lodge rooms and suites.
- The outdoor hot springs are famous for their healing benefits.
- From mid-May to mid-September, RV and camping are available as well.
How to get there: The resort is located 60 miles from downtown Fairbanks.
Grand Velas Riviera Maya – Mexico
This place is a foodie paradise. You and your honey will discover new flavors and shared tastes at Grand Velas Riviera Maya Couples who eats together stays together.
- There are eight onsite restaurants out of which three are musts. The traditional French menu will let you know about the tastes that you thought never existed.
- The chef leads you down a multicourse path presentation elevates textures, aromas, and tastes with wine.
- Mexican cuisine like crispy lemon-chili fish with chicharrones, filet mignon covered in black pepper and ant eggs, or tamales stuffed with mussels, the funky black corn fungus.
Clayoquot Wilderness Resort
Clayoquot Wilderness Resort is in British Columbia and is surrounded by the rugged wilderness of Canada.
There are only 12 luxury tents at this secluded luxury resort with plush bathrooms, in-floor heating, and luxurious shower both indoor and outdoor lets you explore the surrounding waters and forests.
Anse Macquereau, Fregate Island, Seychelles
It is hard to beat this stunner on Fregate Island if you are a stickler for solitude. It is one of Seychelles’ luxurious and poshest resorts and is the only resort on this island.
This place will provide you complete privacy. There is no chance of being interrupted by another human, thanks to palm trees lining one side and granite formations on the other. The Beach has an Occupied sign, in case some clueless wanderer doesn’t get the message.
Minicoy Island, Lakshadweep
Minicoy is the southern-most island of Lakshadweep. It is an inhabited island in the Union Territory.
Things to do:
- The island offers many adventurous watersports and other activities like snorkeling, kayaking, scuba diving, and banana boat rides.
- There are three shipwrecks which are excellent scuba diving spots near the island waters.
- You can also head to a shady corner and laze on the silvery white sands if you are not interested in water sports.
You can also watch a million shades of blue. It is very clean and is one of the best coral beaches in India. It one of the best secluded romantic destinations in India.
Visit these places to enjoy the best intimate vacations with your without any interference.