Ladakh Bike Trip
Journey to Ladakh : Experience heaven from top
11 day experience highlights
Items free of cost for the travellers we love :)
Ladakh is known to have taken its spot on the beautiful Himalayan top and is widely known for its awe-inspiring landscape and unique culture. It is proclaimed as a land unlike any other. The land of Ladakh is an amalgam of splendid beauty with the snow-capped mountains, magnificent structures and immense scenic beauty. It is an ultimate travel destination for those who are adventure seekers and also for the nature lovers who travel miles for abundance beauty of nature and wide landscapes.
A trip to Ladakh gets you high on never ending adrenaline rush. The adventurous journey that take you through open roads, spectacular views, breath-taking scenic views, challenging and awe-inspiring landscapes. It truly makes it a spectacular setting, cover the entire journey with evergreen valleys and magnificent snow-capped ranges, serene temples, remote wilderness, clear waters, picturesque lake, deep gorges and breath taking passes making it a ride of a lifetime.
Hold on the right attitude, vehemence and diligence and set in to discover the ancient routes, step on untouched land, explore the primeval landscape. Embark on the greatest enthralling adventure to experience the charm of the Ladakh.
Breakfast And Dinner
See all 5 inclusions
Day 1: Arrival At Srinagar
- Reach Srinagar where you will meet the representative.
- Explore nearby around as you will be free until 4:30 p.m.
- Get onboard Tempo traveller and reach Sonmarg
- Overnight stay at Sonmarg
Day 2: Sonmarg To Kargil
- After an early morning breakfast, resume your journey towards Kargil via Sonmag, also fondly known as a meadow of gold
- Cross the famous Zozjila pass, Drass Village which is the second coldest inhibited place in the World
- Enroute have a magnificent view of Kargil war and the famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Sonmarg by evening
- Overnight stay in Kargil
Day 3: Kargil To Leh
- After an early morning breakfast, resume your journey towards Leh
- Enroute visit Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum, and Giant living Buddha sculpture on rock and enjoy the view of moon landscape
- Put an end to the day and over Night stay in Leh
Day 4: Leh To Nubra
- Wake up to a glorious and refreshing morning where you replenish your energy with a healthy breakfast and embark your journey driving across the Kardung La at 18,380 feet
- Your ride today would be the smoothest one so far with the landscape also becoming grand
- After enjoying time at Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of Nubra Valley
Day 5: Nubra – Turtuk - Nubra
- Kick in and get ready to explore the unexplored today
- At the break of dawn, enjoy your breakfast. Take on your bullets in position and ride your way towards Turtuk, the last village before the Line of Control
- After exploring the bits of Turtuk – ride back to Nubra
- You will be mesmerized by the brash slopes and gorgeous dunes as you will drive on to Hunder and check into fixed camp making it an exceptional adventure
- You can also enjoy the ride of double hump Camel on Hunder sand dune
- The nightfall brings in another opportunity for you to stay overnight in the Nubra Valley
Day 6: Nubra Valley To Pangong Tso
- Enjoy your early morning scrumptious breakfast and brace yourself to leave for the one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shayok village
- On your ride, you will enjoy the beautiful moment to capture the scenic view of the mountains and roads
Day 7: Pangong To Hanle
- After a delicious breakfast, start riding towards Pangong lake and in between, cross Chushul, that consists of approximately 400 families and Merak lake, the village which has recently open for domestic tourist
- Go towards the ballade called Hanle – riding alongside of the lake
- Overnight stay in camp at Pangong
Day 8: Hanle To Tso Kar
- After early breakfast, drive to Tsokar by following the same route until Debrin and take left towards Pang
- Around late afternoon, enjoy lunch at one of the homestay
- Explore the market nearby and get in touch with people to take experience of the culture
- Feed on the scrumptious dinner and stay overnight in the camp
Day 9: Tso Kar To Kyelang
- Upon feasting your eyes to a wonderful sunrise, pick yourself up to start on to another day’s journey through the untouched paths in the high held mountains. Leave for Keylong from the border between Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Here you can see the nomadic Gaddi people and an army outpost.
- On our way, stop at Baralacha La at 4891 m. The roads from Ladakh, Zanskar, Lahaul and Spiti.
- Overnight stay at Kyelang
Day 10: Kyelang To Manali
- Wake up to a stunning morning and the final leg of the road trip
- As you begin your ride early, ride from Kyelang to Manali which is slightly rough
- Try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers to reach Manali by evening
- Cherish and celebrate the successful ride back
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Leh
Day 11: Departure From Manali To Delhi By Volvo
- The last day for a delicious breakfast in Manali. Check out from the hotel and make use of an opportunity to explore the neaby village and locality
- In evening, depart your way boarding the Volvo from bus stand at 5 p.m. to the airport, concluding the trip and heading back to Delho or your ‘Home Sweet Home’
Your commute on trip
Shared commute - You will be accompanied by other travellers indulging in the same experience for those said dates. A strict timing needs to be maintained in order to stay on schedule.
Please ensure that you arrive before the departure time to Sonmarg. This is so that we reach our destination in daylight.
Cancellation and rescheduling policy
Any trip or experience can be canceled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase.
You'll be assisted by
Rohan is awesome man