New Year's Eve in Coorg
Spend New Year's Eve in the Scotland of India
3 day experience highlights
Items free of cost for the travellers we love :)
Coorg, rightly called as the Scotland of India, is the most ideal place for a trip from Bangalore. If you’re someone who dreams of lush greenery, breathtaking waterfalls, hills covered with forests, and spectacular misty landscapes, Coorg is meant just for you. Even more when it’s new years evening, time to celebrate it together with your friends and family in this beautiful place.
See all 3 inclusions
Day 1: Arrival & Adventure Begins (30th December, 2018)
- We depart from Bangalore in the morning to reach Coorg (5-6 hours drive)
- Arrive in Coorg and check-in to your hotel. Meet and greet on arrival
- En-route we visit Dubare Reserve Forest, which is a forest camp situated along the river Kaveri
- Watch elephants bathing in river and feeding, you can too participate in this activity
- We will also see the Tibetan Monastery (Golden Temple)
- Day ends with overnight stay in Coorg with dinner
Day 2: New Year’S Eve Celebrations (31st December, 2018)
- Wake up to the morning tea & enjoy your breakfast
- We proceed for full day sightseeing in Coorg - you will visit natural, spiritual, and historic attractions like Talakaveri, Bhagamandala, Talacauvery, Abbi Falls, Raja’s Seat, Omkareshwara, and much more
- We return back to our resort with local shopping scene at the town market
- Enjoy special gala dinner by the bonfire and DJ night for the NYE celebrations
- Some fun and party games also to surprise you
- 2018 Year ends with overnight stay in your resort
Day 3: Return Home
- After breakfast, we check-out
- We depart for Bangalore and reach back home evening
Your commute on trip
Shared commute - You will be accompanied by other travellers indulging in the same experience for those said dates. A strict timing needs to be maintained in order to stay on schedule.
Book and write to us if you want us to plan your commute to Coorg as well.
Cancellation and rescheduling policy
Any trip or experience can be canceled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase.
You'll be assisted by
Rohan has been in the travel industry for more than 3 years and has organised trips for over 150 groups. He enjoys planning trips as much as he loves taking them!