New Year's Eve in Jaisalmer
Spend new year's in the desert
3 day experience highlights
Items free of cost for the travellers we love :)
Join us to visit the exotic sand dunes of Jaisalmer, also known as the “Land of Sands”, which is popular for its majestic forts and sand dunes. Oh and not to forget the great experience on camping in the thar desert. Our Jaisalmer new years experience will evoke a brilliant picture of sheer excellence and magic of desert. Come get ready to celebrate new years eve with your friends and family at our beautiful desert camp!
See all 2 inclusions
Day 1: Arrive At Jaisalmer (30th December, 2018)
- Arrive in Jaisalmer around lunch time. Rest for a while then head out to explore Jaisalmer city
- Visit the Jaisalmer Fort and Gadiyar Lake. Shop at the local market in the evening and try some Rajasthani delicacies
- Day ends with overnight stay in your hotel
Day 2: New Year’S Eve Celebrations (31st December, 2018)
- Wake up to your delicious morning breakfast
- We get ready, check-out of our hotel and depart for the desert campsite in sand dunes
- Meet and greet on arrival at the campsite, with welcome drinks
- Enjoy a complimentary desert camel safari at the sunset
- Towards the night, enjoy our grand bonfire and get ready for an epic new years eve celebration with crackers
- Along with Gala dinner, take part in the folk dance, culture night and DJ
- 2018 Year ends with overnight stay in desert campsite (wow :D)
Day 3: Return Home (1st January, 2019)
- Wake up to see the amazing sunrise in Jaisalmer
- After breakfast, check out and proceed to your journey back home
- Tour ends with great memories
Your commute on trip
Shared commute - You will be accompanied by other travellers indulging in the same experience for those said dates. A strict timing needs to be maintained in order to stay on schedule.
Please reach the hotel at your own accord.
Cancellation and rescheduling policy
Any trip or experience can be canceled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase.
You'll be assisted by
Rohan has been in the travel industry for more than 3 years and has organised trips for over 150 groups. He enjoys planning trips as much as he loves taking them!