Experience Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan culture, heritage and lifestyle packed into a week!
6 day experience highlights
Items free of cost for the travellers we love :)
Endless stories, timeless beauty! Known as the 'The pearl of the Indian Ocean', Sri Lanka offers a host of wondrous cultural and historic attractions, sacred sights, rolling plantations, palm-studded beaches and is a medley of new experiences. Sri Lanka is full of amazing surprises for every traveller. With mysterious ruins, amazing people and some of the best cuisine in the world, Sri Lanka is surely a place you must visit once in your lifetime. With relaxing beaches and serenity all around.
Pack your bags already!
Commute As Per Itinerary
Breakfast On All Days
See all 3 inclusions
Day 1: Arrival At Colombo & Transfer To Kandy
- Arrive in Colombo in the evening. We’ll meet & greet you on arrival at the Airport
- We then drive to Kandy (4 to 5 hours drive)
- Check-in to your hotel in Kandy and have dinner
- Day ends with overnight stay in Kandy
Day 2: Explore Sigiriya
- After breakfast at the hotel we proceed to visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- On our way we also visit a Spice garden and have lunch at a local restaurant
- En route, visit the Cave Temple in Dambulla
- We return back by evening. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Kandy
Day 3: Explore Nuwara Eliya And Ashok Vatika
- After breakfast at the hotel we proceed for a day trip to Nuwara Eliya
- En route, visit Sri Baktha Hanuman Temple and a Tea Plantation
- Lunch at an Indian restaurant
- In the evening we do a city tour in Nuwara Eliya and then go to Ashok Vatika
- Return to the hotel and get ready for the Christmas eve celebration and gala dinner
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Kandy
Day 4: Explore Kandy And An Elephant Orphanage
- After breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to Colombo
- First we do a city tour in Kandy, then followed by visiting a gem museum & lapidary
- Must do: we visit the amazing Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawala.
- Lunch at local restaurant while witnessing the Elephants bathing in the river
- Evening is free for leisure and some shopping in Colombo
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant
- Day ends with overnight stay at the hotel in Colombo
Day 5: Whale Watching And A Turtle Hatchery
- Get ready for an adventurous day ahead. We wake up at 4 am in the morning to catch our boat which leaves at 6:00 am to Mirissa for whale watching
- After breakfast at the hotel we proceed to visit the Dutch fort in Galle
- We stop by for lunch at a local restaurant
- On our way we also visit a Turtle Hatchery and experience a Mangrove boat ride in Madu River Bentota
- Walk around and spend some time at the Galle Dutch fort and return to Colombo
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant & overnight stay at hotel in Colombo
- Visit to a popular Casino in Colombo
Day 6: Last Day At Colombo
- After breakfast we check-out and we drop you to the Colombo airport
- Depart home with great memories & tour ends
Your commute on trip
Do you want us to make arrangements for your commute? Someone from our team will get in touch with you
Shared commute - You will be accompanied by other travellers indulging in the same experience for those said dates. A strict timing needs to be maintained in order to stay on schedule.
Private commute - A private vehicle will be chauffered for the said itinerary. You can let us know about your vehicle request and any deviation from the said plan in the input box that appears as you customise this trip.
Your commute will be handled by TripShire’s travel partners. TripShire will not be liable for the bookings made.
Bandaranaike International Airport
You can mention your flight number and arrival time as you customise this trip and we'll make sure to promptly pick you up from the airport.
Cancellation and rescheduling policy
Any trip or experience can be canceled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase.
You'll be assisted by